Partnering with Health Systems on Bundled Payment Initiatives, Accountable Care Organizations and Value-Based Care
NaviHealth helps hospitals reduce readmissions by developing and managing a network of providers to better assess and manage patients following hospital discharge. NaviHealth will assume post-acute care risk and medical management for ACO and bundled payment programs, which promises significant savings both for CMS and participating hospitals.
NaviHealth assumes the post-acute financial risk while putting hospitals at the focal point of post-acute care coordination. The result is better coordination, fewer readmissions and shared savings for partner hospitals.
"NaviHealth has identified a working model for hospitals to coordinate with post-acute providers
to collectively provide high quality patient outcomes through coordinated care."
Our solution includes:
- Care coordination services delivered by an integrated team of specialty physicians, nurse coaching & case management, social services and home-based monitoring.
- Technology tools to help participating hospitals coordinate care with their post-acute partners and provide evidence-based clinical decision and support resources.
- Protection against potential costs & payment reductions for CMS penalties associated with preventable readmissions.
- Opportunity for shared savings generated below existing Medicare fee-for-service trends.
Rooted in evidence-based care protocols, NaviHealth offers:
- Data-driven care plan development and monitoring.
- Seamlessly integrated care coordination from hospital discharge through post-acute to home.
- Post-acute care network development and contracting resources.
- Proprietary risk analytics and bundled payment models that better predict and manage post-acute care spend.
NaviHealth coordinates and manages patients throughout the post-acute continuum of care so the handoff from acute to post-acute care is seamless. Our care teams provide patient education prior to discharge, and our tools enable the monitoring of patient progress throughout an episode. We are able to predict and pinpoint the most clinically and financially appropriate post-acute care setting. Each decision made is based on evidence-based protocols, preventing short-term readmissions and accelerating the road to recovery.